Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute
New Vista Health Servives provides 24 hour comprehensive skilled care, sub-acute and rehabilitation services in a comfortable and friendly environment that accommodates a full range of medical needs. Our facilities and team members are available to assist residents and their family members in knowing the services that are needed for their loved one. Our facilities provide a Sub-acute Medical Director, Skilled Care Medical Director and other physicians who oversee the quality of care. New Vista’s staff consists of 24 hour RN nursing care, Respiratory Therapists, Rehabilitative Staff which consists of Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapists.
Sub-acute care is comprehensive inpatient care designed for the resident that has acute and chronic illness, injury or an exacerbation of a disease process. Our interdisciplinary team approach is used to formulate a goal oriented plan of care. Our Sub-acute unit is led by a pulmonologist physician and focuses on caring for each resident to achieve their highest level of independence.
The following clinical services can be provided at our facilities:
- IV therapy with central lines. IV use for hydration, antibiotic and medication administration.
- Wound Care with wound vacs supervised by a physician wound care specialist
- Enteral Feeding and specialty feedings for nephrology and diabetic residents
- Urinary Catheters, suprapubic catheters and nephrostomy tubes
- Colostomy and Ileostomy care
- Outpatient dialysis
- Rehabilitation that includes speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational for all types of diagnosis such as strokes, neurology, diabetic that needs therapy retraining, and transplant patients
- Restorative nursing-ambulation, range of motion, activities of daily living, positioning and alignment, skin integrity, bowel and bladder training, rehabilitative dining program, strengthening and restraint reduction.
- Liver transplant care
- Pain Management
- Special nutritional diets monitored by a dietician
- Psycho-social support monitored by a licensed social worker
- Hospice care
- Bi-Pap and C-Pap care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Ventilator Care
- Specialty Beds
- Psychiatrist and or psychologist support
- Diabetic Care
- Discharge Planning with Home Health